Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Crazy Day!

So today was crazy busy and I love it. I'm just getting to post my link to my newest treasury. A thank you to so many shops that have featured my jewelry, its time to pay it forward! Heres the link...http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=71730
I just shipped off another custom wedding order. My bride is wonderful - congratulations Emily - a lovely bride to work with. Now that I'm actually on Facebook, I also have been catching up with long lost friends and now that I'm not commuting 80 miles a day into Burbank, since my recent departure from THE PUBLIC RELATIONS EXECS WHO WORK IN TV,(Lisa DeMoraes at the Washington Post might appreciate that one),I love working from home. Don't get me wrong, I'll always have my PR hat on and still will consult if good opportunities arise, but love my latest venture. Oh and the script is in the works still. I have some really incredible stories that have yet to be told...

No comments:

Post a Comment