Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back to Work

Had an incredible July Fourth Weekend in Avalon on Catalina Island. Breathtaking weather and stunning fireworks display as usual. We had guests in town and enjoyed a weekend on the water along with all the other boaters as we watched the golf cart parade and boat parade. Incredible dinners, fresh fish at Steve's Steakhouse and Armstong's Restaurant and of course lots of BBQs going on along with other guests, two miniture baby deer. The cutest babies I've seen, they looked like twins!

I came back to more exciting custom orders for brides and was thrilled to see the lovely treasury by TheFancyLamb made it to Etsy's front page, very exciting for me! I also received a nice message today from TBSCreations, she included my Aqua Seas and Black Sand Earrings in her gorgeous treasury and I've attached the link so check it out. You can visit these shops on Etsy -- I have met so many wonderful people through this new venture of mine. I even started a group on Facebook for Latigo Moon, so facebookers come visit and join in, I'd love to see you there. For those of you checking out my new blog, thank you for visiting. Here's to what hopefully will continue to be a successful, enjoyable and rewarding endless summer.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=60110

No comments:

Post a Comment