Monday, August 10, 2009

Showcase, Showdown and Craftgawker

Who knew there is a Gawker.com among the craft elite as opposed to the Hollywood elite. Its called CraftGawker.com and I guess I can get my photos posted there to compliment my Etsy site. I do have a Main Showcase and a "Just Jewels" showcase on Etsy, which happens to be down for maintenance at the moment (just my luck!) Here are the jewels to dream about in the meantime, a huge watery royal blue AAA Swiss Topaz necklace and a gorgeous Pink Amethyst Onion Briolette that will make you weep when you are near it. For anyone who thinks its odd that I capatilize my gemstones here, its because I think of them in terms of names and so its not very AP style but its how I branded my jewels for now. They are the stars here.

No comments:

Post a Comment